Anyone tired of hearing “What are we doing today?” My hand is up!
Summer can be long and seem unending if you don’t have a good list of ideas. So I have put together a few ideas of simple & easy activities that won’t break the bank but will break summer boredom! You can organize these into days/weeks or make a list that you can check off. I would also suggest to decide on activities as a family to make sure everyone is excited about them.
I put links to a few of my daughters’ favorite activities. HAPPY SUMMER!
Summer ACTIVITY Checklist for KIDS:
- Sidewalk chalk Crayola Washable Sidewalk Chalk, Outdoor Toy, Gift for Kids, 16 Count
- Group art using butcher paper White Kraft Butcher Paper Roll – 18 Inch x 200 Feet (2400 Inch) – Food Grade FDA Approved – Great Smoking Wrapping Paper for Meat of all Varieties – Made in USA – Unwaxed and Uncoated
- Watercolors Crayola Washable Watercolors 8 ea (Pack of 2)
- Kinetic Sand/Play dough/Slime(if u dare lol) Kinetic Sand, 3lbs Beach Sand for Ages 3 & Up (Packaging May Vary)
- Water Table/Slip n Slide/Sprinkler Little Tikes Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark Play Table
- Make your own Popsicles
- Build a Tent inside
- Scavenger Hunt
- Put on a skit/Perform favorite songs or dances
- Community/Church playgrounds
- Grab a sno cone
- Lemonade Stand -then sort & count money
- Bowling (check to see if your center has free bowling for the kids)
- Movies ($5 movies are offered many places on a certain day of the week)